Thursday, July 3, 2014

University of Oklahoma - Week 5

The Weekend
On Friday, I went to Hillbilly Po Boy's with my sister and a whole bunch of her friends to celebrate her birthday that was on Monday.  I got the blackened shrimp Po Boy with slaw and the orange sauce and it was amazing!! Definitely recommend it.  Afterwards, my sister, her husband and I went to the Dierks Bentley concert.  I had a really good time :)  On Saturday, I just pretty much lounged around because I was exhausted.  However, Saturday night Grace and I went to the Lady Antebellum concert and had a great time!  Sunday I join my sister for brunch at Cheever's.  I had the Shrimp & Grits and it was delicious!  To work off all those calories, I helped my sister with loading hay for the barn. 

Monday
Today Grace and I just worked on our Management Review.  Dot is gone all week for the holiday so we have all week to just work on that sent we don't have log ons yet for C-Bord to work on the nutrition analysis of Headington Hall.

Tuesday
Today we just continued working on the Management Review.  Additionally, we got our free snow cones with Lauren, Robbie, and Amanda :)  We also got to sit in on the meeting where all the directors and managers go over the new guidelines for their employees.

Wednesday
Today we were with Frank all day!  He showed us all around campus and gave us the history of everything.  We were able to see the construction going on at Cate.  We also tried a new item that might be added to the menus, a nutella cronut!! It was delicious, it is pretty much a mixture of croissant and a donut filled with nutella :)  We also got to take a tour of Headington Hall and talk with the Sports Nutritionist and how they accommodate the athletes.  Afterwards we took a tour of the stadium and were able to see the President's own personal suite.  Here Frank told us all what goes on with catering during football season and what long days they have.  After wards, we took a mini tour of the National Weather Center.  Today was a lot of fun and very informative.  Frank is a great tour guide and Headington Hall's food is delicious! I'd eat there every day if I could and would love to live there if I had all the advantages that the athletes do.

Thursday
Today Grace and I continued working on our Management Review Project.  We got lunch with Grace's family, they drove all the way from Indiana!! We also got to leave early for the holiday weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment