Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Montana State University

Tuesday (7/8):  Carla, Sam and I were on our own this day! Paul and Martin are at the NACUFS conference and Rose is on vacation in Alaska.  We worked on entering pan spray to every recipe that uses it at the bakery, because it contains soy and they need to have it listed as an allergen.  We also worked on our remodel projects.  I was working on making copies of all of the small appliances that will be used in the deli section of the remodel.  I did this so I don't have to flip through the book that has all of the small appliances for the whole building every time I need to look something up.  For the rest of the week I will be planning out the deli area and deciding what we need and where everything is going to go.  I also am going to meet with Toots, the sanitarian, so she can tell me what needs to be kept at room temperature, what needs to be kept hot and cold.  I will also be working on finishing up the bread bar/cereal area.  After work, we went shopping for a little bit and then I went for a run.  It was much cooler than the day before!  Then I worked on one of my projects for school and went to bed!  It has been very hot in our rooms, even with the windows open and fans on full blast it is still uncomfortable.  I have been trying to spend as much time outside as possible! 

That's all for now!  Have a good rest of your week!

Katie Olson

No comments:

Post a Comment